Monday 14 April 2008

Longer Lasting Freshness




A project I began working on during my last month at O&M. It wasn't a brief, but something we could have possibly pitched to Videocon to advertise their refrigerators. The concept: pick famous, long-lasting monuments and re-create them out of fresh things kept in the fridge.

These prints were put together from hundreds of fruit and cheese stock images. I think the fruit Leaning Tower of Pisa works better than the Stone Hedge. I say this simply because not all the cheese used to make up the Stone Hedge needs to necessarily be put in the fridge, and not all cheese is necessarily fresh.

I know I need to work on the tag line because it sounds very similar to that of Juicy Fruit chewing gum, or perhaps even is? I also need to think of other monuments and fridge items. Any ideas?

It would be an interesting challenge to attempt to shoot this by cutting the fruits and cheeses in the exact shapes/ placement/ lighting...

No comments: